Terms and Conditions
Please note that Lens Lounge operates as the trading name for Yates & Suddell for branding & marketing purposes.
The purchase by you of any product or service on the lenslounge.co.uk website constitutes a contract between you and Lens Lounge.
By completing the online order form you agree to accept shipment for the selected product, and agree to pay by the method indicated on your order form or via online purchasing.
For Contact Lens purchases, you agree that you have a valid prescription which is not more than 12 months old, and corresponds with the lens type you are ordering, from your optician (and which has been issued by a registered optician or contact lens practitioner). You confirm that any purchase data selected reflects your prescription, is deemed suitable for you, as provided by/advised by your optician, and that you are over 16 years of age. You also agree that you know of no reason why such purchase would not be appropriate for you. If you are trialling contact lenses please return to your optician to complete your trial before ordering. We reserve the right to deny supply of contact lenses where a valid prescription is not available.
The data you provide to Lens Lounge must correspond to the data found on your current prescription issued by a registered optician or medical practitioner prior to placing your order.
You agree to comply with all instructions for use accompanying the products purchased.
We will notify you by e-mail of the receipt and acceptance or non-acceptance of your order.
We respect your privacy. Lens Lounge will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information about you is collected to enable us to process your order and provide you with the best possible service. We will not collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The type of information we collect includes:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your credit/debit card details
We will give you the option to refuse any marketing email from us in the future. All information about you will be maintained with strictest confidence.
Payments, Returns and Cancellations
Payment is taken at time of Despatch. Lens Lounge will issue a full refund or replacement of goods in the following instances:
- Product is supplied damaged.
- Product is supplied to the wrong specification (contact lens/spectacle purchases)
- The products do not arrive within 14 days of the dispatch date*
- We are unable to fulfil your order for any reason.
Download a Returns Note here
* Lens Lounge may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous unsubstantiated claims for non-delivery of goods. In the event of an item not arriving, this must be reported to and acknowledged by Lens Lounge within 30 days of dispatch date.
How do subscriptions work?
- Great question. Subscriptions are only on certain products, including contact lenses. You can easily set a re-order schedule to suit your requirements. Let’s say you order your contact lenses on the 2nd of the month and would like to repeat this order every month for 6 months. Not a problem – change the settings within your shopping basket to match these requirements and you have automatically reordered your contact lenses for when you need them.
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
- Not a problem, just log in and go to your account settings and cancel the time of renewal and/or cancellation. Or please feel free to call one of our helpful team members on 01706 824 062 and we’d be happy to help. You can also email us or chat to us live online.
Can I change the amount of times this is re-ordered?
- Sure. Just go to your account settings and at the bottom right you’ll see how to change your order. Still having trouble? Just call one of our helpful team members on 01706 824 062 and we’d be happy to help.
- You’ll receive an email 3 days before your reorder notifying you that your order is due in 7 days time. On that 7th day the money will come out of your account and your order will be despatched. You will also receive an email confirmation letting you know that payment has been made and accepted. It’s that easy.
- Provided the packaging is unopened and not damaged, of course you can.
- Take the hassle out of reordering every month
- Schedule the re-order to how you’d like
Cooling Off Period:
We will issue a full refund to the value of the product (but not shipping costs) if you return any products for any reason ordered by you within 7 working days from the delivery date. All products must be returned in the original packaging provided.In all instances, you should contact Lens Lounge to request a returns reference. A refund will be issued following receipt of the goods within 30 days of that date.DeliveryDelivery will be made to the address given on your order as soon as possible.Delivery time is normally
- 2 - 3 working days for stock items.
- 3 - 5 working days for non – stock items
- We will notify you if there is a longer delivery time.
All items over £50 will be dispatched FREE using Royal Mail or courier services or in accordance with information on delivery costs appertaining to any purchase via our online shopping facilities. For more information please see our delivery page.
Contact DetailsYour feedback is very important to us. If you have any comments, requests or problems, please contact us by any of the following methods:
Needed for PHP functionality to work:
Used for keeping track of what is in your basket:
Related to your customer account, no personal information is stored in this cookie: