Please read below for information on the cookies we use, how we use them and why they are used.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computer. A cookie does not give access to your computer or your personal information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies however, if you wish to disable or remove this option, please consult your web browsers’ manual or instruction into how to turn this off. If you disable cookies, you can still view information on our website, but the functionality of certain areas may be impacted.
Types of Cookies Used on our Website:
- Social Media – This website features buttons and clickable images linking to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. These buttons have a code which comes from the platform or social network themselves. Cookies are placed through this code which we do not have control over. If you wish to find out more, please follow through to the applicable social network for information on how they use these cookies.
- Google Analytics – Another type of cookie we use is placed from Google Analytics. We use this service to track and analyse website traffic, website performance and user activity on our web pages. Google may provide this information to third parties if they are legally obliged to do so or if third parties process the information on their behalf. We allow Google to use the Analytics information for other Google services. We anonymise the IP addresses and have entered into a processor agreement with Google.
- Google AdWords – We use Google AdWords cookies to track conversion value and volume through our ads campaigns
- Facebook Pixels – We use Facebook Pixels to help focus our marketing efforts and show you exciting product offers or promotions which will benefit you.
- Zopim – This website uses Zopim tool to enable live chat which helps us deal with enquiries as efficiently as possible
Session cookies allow us to understand which parts of the website you have viewed on your visit. For example, your preferences and login details may be remember for future visits if you allow it through your browser.