Lens Lounge is proud deliver its service and products across the world. Please see below information for UK, EU and International delivery services, charges and times.
Delivery Times within the UK
Delivery will be made to the address given on your order as soon as possible. Delivery time is normally:
- 2 - 3 working days for stock items.
- 3 - 5 working days for non – stock items.
- We will notify you if there is a longer delivery time.
Delivery Charges within the UK
Charges for delivery within the UK are as follows:
- All UK orders over £50 will be despatched FREE via Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail
- UK orders over £110 will be despatched FREE via Standard 1st Class Royal Mail*
- For orders under the value of £50 there will be a standard charge of £2.99 for shipping via Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail.
There is an option to upgrade order shipping as follows:
- Upgrade order under the value of £110.00 to 1st Class Royal Mail £1.75
- Upgrade any order to Next Day Delivery by 1.00p.m. £8.95**
- Upgrade any order to Saturday Delivery by 1.00p.m. £15.50**
* Please note that Royal Mail advise that you should allow up to 3 working days delivery for 1st Class Mail
- For orders from other countries within the EU, there will be a set delivery charge of £5 for orders up to 500g in weight.
- For orders from countries outside the EU there will be a set delivery charge of £14.75 for orders up to 500g in weight. This includes Insurance (International Tracking & Signature Services)
- For orders over 500g in weight, the total delivery charges are based on the total weight of the items ordered. The vast majority of the products we stock weigh less than 500g shipped. If goods ordered weigh more than 500g you will be advised of and asked to pay any extra delivery charges before goods are shipped.
All shipping charges are inclusive of postage and packaging costs.
Please note: Packages delivered outside the UK may incur extra duty charges. Lens Lounge are not responsible for any sales taxes, customs duties or other taxes levied by your local customs department. To avoid any unexpected charges, we suggest that you contact the customs organisation in your own country.
Orders received after 2.00pm will be dispatched on the next working day, this also applies where next day delivery is requested.
** Please Note: If you have paid for next day delivery and the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we will advise you of this and give you the option to have the goods posted next day delivery as soon as they are available or refund you the payment made for next day delivery and allow you to select an alternative delivery method.
Please allow extra time for delivery during Bank Holidays.